As you know, in honor of Financial Literacy Month (FLM), I am sharing some of our previous posts on what I consider the four key categories for financial management: budget, savings, debt elimination, and giving.
I believe if a household can learn how to deal with these 4 areas of money management, it will get on a path to financial wellness.
Last week we began with the budget series and this week we turn our attention to the topic of savings. The skill of saving money can bring a great deal of blessings to your financial situation but you have to make it a priority. You can have peace of mind knowing you are ready for emergencies and that you are preparing for the future.
The Savings Series
- Are You Ready For An Emergency?
- Savings The Long Term View (Part I)
- Savings The Long Term View (Part II)
- How I am Preparing for Retirement
- The Remedy for the Debt Disease: Learning To Save Money
- The Blessings of Learning To Save Money