I am a Christian personal finance coach and blogger. I help families by teaching them how to get control of their money using biblical principles so they can dream again and have hope about their financial destiny.
My mission and passion is to help you win with your finances so you can be a blessing to your family and others. Is it possible? Yes!
I understand from personal experience that managing finances can be challenging and overwhelming.
But I know I can help you because I have gone through the process of learning to manage money successfully.
In a period of less than 2.5 years my wife Stacey and I:
- Were able to pay-off almost $50K in consumer debt.
- Save a 6-month emergency fund.
- Were able to pay for our son’s college education without borrowing money.
- Put together a structured plan for retirement.
More importantly, we are honoring God with everything He has entrusted to us. And that’s the biggest blessing.
I know I can help you and your family.
If you are interested in my personal finance coaching or financial seminars, go to the “Work With Me” page and complete a short form to get in touch with me.
I was born and raised in Puerto Rico but I have been living in the Lone Star State for over 25 years. After spending time in Houston and Austin, I am now living in the DFW area.
I married my beautiful bride Stacey in March of 2003. We live in Frisco, Texas and we are members of Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano.
We have one grown son (Brent Jett) who works as a Graphic Designer for Nehemedia, Inc. in Austin, TX.
- Completed Dave Ramsey’s Pro-Coach Training (Jan-2014)***
- Completed Dave Ramsey’s Counselor Training (April 2010)***
- Coordinated 5 Financial Peace University (FPU) classes (2008-09)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP – 2004)
- MS Software Engineering (UH Clear Lake – 1997)
- BS Computer Engineering (UPR – 1990)
- After finishing college in Puerto Rico, I moved to Houston, Texas in 1991 to begin my career as a Software Engineer with IBM Federal Systems.
- I have over 25 solid years of experience in the software engineering and IT disciplines and I am currently employed as a Business Consultant with Southwest Airlines.
***Note: Completion of Dave Ramsey’s Counselor Training does not create an employment or an agency relationship, or give any Counselor the right to speak for or bind Dave Ramsey or his company, the Lampo Group, Inc., nor does it constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Dave Ramsey.
This post is also available in: Spanish