Today we lost the great Zig Ziglar. He is now with heaven with the Lord he loved so much. Zig influenced so many people including me. His wisdom on life, leadership, relationships is well known by all of those he touched. For me, I will always remember how much Zig loved God and how generous he was with his knowledge. I got to see him live only once in Austin, TX a couple of years back. He was in declining health but his joy and sparkle were still very much there.
He will be missed. In his honor and with gratitude here are my favorite Zig Ziglar quotes. See you on the other side Zig!
- “Of all the “attitudes” we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far the most life changing.”
- “I’m so optimistic I’d go after Moby Dick in a row boat and take the tartar sauce with me.”
- “It’s true. Spectacular preparation precedes spectacular performance.”
- “Look back in forgiveness, forward in hope, down in compassion, and up with gratitude.”
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.”
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
- “Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give him one of yours.”