As you probably know, I have been going through the process of changing hosting providers for the blog.
Because of that, I have not been able to add any new content over the last couple of weeks, and that has given me some time to think.
It has been just about five years since I started on this adventure of being a financial coach and blogger.
So I have been thinking about why I started doing this in the first place.
I started because I want you to win and prosper with your money.
I want you to experience the same blessings my family has received as we have learned to handle money.
With that in mind, here are 10 things I want for you and your money.
- I want you to have control of your money and have the ability to decide how it is going to work for you and your household.
- I want you to be free once and for all from the chains of debt. Walk in your own financial strength and let your money benefit you and not the banks.
- I want you to experience the peace of mind of being prepared for emergencies.
- If you are married, I want you and your spouse to stop fighting about money so you can build your future together, as a team.
- I want you to leave a legacy of financial wisdom to your children.
- If you are single, I want you to know that you don’t have to walk alone in your financial journey. You too can win and prosper with money.
- I want you to have options for your future so that when the time comes you retire on your terms to do what you want to do with your time.
- I want you to have a complete financial plan and I want you to be in a position to take care of your family well.
- I want you to experience the joy of being an extravagant and generous giver.
And last but not least, I want you to have hope with your finances. I want you to be able to dream again about your future. And, I want to help you with that.
Yes, you can win and prosper with money. Yes, you can be in control of your financial destiny.
So, let’s get started today!
Question: What’s keeping you from winning with money?
This post is also available in: Spanish