As you get ready for the new year, I wanted to give you a little help with what I know will be one of your New Year resolutions: get control of your money.
If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know that the key for winning with your money, for getting control of your financial destiny is to have a working budget.
With that in mind, here my the ultimate list of budgeting resources:
- The Recipe for a Great Budget
- Back to Basics: Regain Control of Your Money with a Budget
- Back to Basics: Keep Track of Your Money
- Back to Basics: Pay Yourself First
- Budgeting Help: The Envelope System
- What if I don’t really have enough money to pay my bills?
- 5 Common Budgeting Mistakes
- What if I lose My Job?
- Budget Priorities: Protecting the Four Walls
- Budget Priorities: If I Had To, What Would I cut?
Make this upcoming New Year the best ever or your finances. You can start at the beginning by learning to live with a monthly budget.