Winning with your finances also requires having a common understanding between spouses. Regardless of what your income is and how much you may or may not know about finances, you need to have shared goals and dreams and also shared responsibility for doing what’s required to achieve those goals and dreams.
You can check this set of previous posts on marriage and money. If you have questions and want to talk, just let me know. There is always Help and Hope for Your Finances!
- Winning Foundations: Working Together (Sep 6, 2010)
- The Best Valentine: A Good Financial Plan (Feb 13, 2012)
- Take The Couples Financial Health Quiz (March 3, 2012)
- Manly Money Management (March 8, 2012)
- Money and Marriage: Reach Unity (Jun 20, 2012)
- Marriage & Money: Why You Should Combine Your Finances (Jul 7, 2012)
If you are not working with each other you are working against each other. You need each other. Start working together today!